FUDCon / Hackfest

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 16:45:22 UTC 2007

I've added a couple of topics to the
http://barcamp.org/FUDConRaleigh2008 site.  One of which is all about
Fedora Infrastructure.  I'd like it is those of you on the team can make
it to this meeting to talk with others about Infrastructure, what we're
doing, where we're going and our general philosophies.  Not at all
mandatory, as with any barcamp, there's bound to be lots of good topics
going on at once.

I've also got a FAS2 topic on there (Hopefully ricky will co-talk that
one with me).

Also during the hackfest its important for the infrastructure team
members to be alert at the needs of whats going on.  At the last
hackfest I ended up spending most of my time accomplishing tasks that
the other teams / people needed to get their work done.  So mostly this
is just a heads up, those of you on the teams will likely be asked to do
stuff during the hack fest, make sure to set a little time aside for it
:)  Also if anyone else out there has anything they think is worth
talking about don't hesitate to add it to the list.

    -Mike