Re: Search domains in our environment (Proposal)

Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
On 12/20/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
Also it appears that Paul Wounters is giving a session at FUDCon called
"Integrating DNSSEC -- Proposal and demonstration of DNSSEC aware
software.

Heh, now if someone would just buy me a plane ticket and pay for my
hotel I could afford to show up :).  What's the chances of some of
these sessions being webcasted live, or at least recorded?

Some of them actually will be, at least they were last year. I'll hit up the FAB and see if we have any official resources to commit.