Re: Moin 1.6 beta.

On Dec 20, 2007 7:20 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> Another idea, what good and bad would come from us upgrading to the 1.6
> beta?

Well my questions would be:

What are we trying to accomplish?
Who is on base to accomplish this?
  I am not sure that this would be the best 'python' learning
experience but since I just made our PFY do moin as his first
project.. I should probably do the same.

Who are the human chattel we have to throw at it?
When do we need to see results of what we are trying to accomplish?