Re: Moin 1.6 beta.

Ville-Pekka Vainio wrote:
Mike McGrath kirjoitti:
Another idea, what good and bad would come from us upgrading to the 1.6
beta?

Good: Xapian integration and with it, hopefully a better search?
http://moinmo.in/HelpOnXapian

Yeah, we can certainly do that too.

I guess I started this thread because I see all the changes / patches and things that could possible be implemented into our wiki and I'm wondering if sticking with upstreams next release would help mitigate any integration issues we might have. It just feels like a lot of work is being done (good) and I want to make sure we're in the best possible spot for our future.