From: Rahul Sundaram < sundaram fedoraproject org>
Date: Dec 21, 2007 3:41 PM
Subject: Fedora News site: Help Needed
To: Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org>
Cc: fedora-news-list redhat com, For discussions about marketing and
expanding the Fedora user base <fedora-marketing-list redhat com>

Hi,

Fedora infrastructure is looking for a person to manage a new news site
for Fedora which is currently planned to be a drupal instance. If anyone
wants to volunteer to lead that effort or help coordinate with others,
please contact the infrastructure team.

Rahul
I'd love to do this. I wanted to start a Fedora Magazine, but there was a lack of interest.
-Anand