Configuration management

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Feb 14 21:29:26 UTC 2007

I've been looking at a bunch of config management systems and have
decided we should take a closer look at puppet.  As far as config
management systems go.  It doesn't suck, which is really saying
something.  Plus we have experience in it in the group already.  I'm
going to install it on lockbox and deploy configs on the app and proxy
servers for us all to look at.  If we decide that we don't hate it, I'll
continue converting the rest of the systems.

Thoughts comments?

    -Mike