Mirrormanager thoughts

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jan 2 15:15:19 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 02 January 2007 10:00, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
> Does signing the CLA need to be a prerequisite for getting an account in
> the Fedora Account System?  In addition to mirror admins, that would be
> useful for the hosted projects site.

CLA is not a required part of a Fedora Account.  It's required for things like
package CVS access, EditGroup, and various other things.  It could be made
not mandatory for mirror admins.

I'd like to keep it mandatory or something similar to the CLA for hosted
projects, to CYA should the project admin do something stupid.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora