Re: Config stuff and glump (as my introduction)

On 1/2/07, Konstantin Ryabitsev <icon fedoraproject org> wrote:
On 02/01/07, David Lutterkort <dlutter redhat com> wrote:

Sure, but I try to avoid using tools that I can't fix, especially
tools that are integral to the functioning of my systems. Especially
since it's the ONLY tool that requires ruby.

I have to say this is a pretty big minus, not only do we not have ruby
installed anywhere in our environment that I'm aware of but for the
most part we're a python shop.  It's still not a no for puppet, just a
big strike against in my mind.