Self-Introduction: Bill Nottingham

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Thu Jan 4 20:02:04 UTC 2007

I'm a resident old fart here at Red Hat, and somewhat of a Fedora
jack-of-all-trades, doing development and helping with testing,
releasing, signing, planning, etc. I've been heavily involved in
the planning of the Great Merger, and the plans for Fedora 7.
I'm also a member of the Fedora Project Board.

Fedora infrastructure plans: I am probably going to be one of
those annoying people coming up with lots of plans along the lines
of "we should do X, Y, and Z, and here are plans for them" without
actually doing the implementation. Whether that makes me useful
or useless remains to be seen.

Bill