Another Self-Introduction: Tim Powers

I'm one of the other resident old-farts at Red Hat.

I'm currently the architect for Red Hat's Release Configuration Management team (aka release engineering). My main focus is on the infrastructure within Red Hat and RHEL.

I am willing to contribute ideas etc. without being the one to implement them (again, like Bill).

--
Tim Powers
Architect, Release Configuration Management