Re: New accounts LDAP server running

>  We need to compile a list of what applications are using this and
> port them to the new infrastructure.

I'd like to get this moving more sooner than later. Can we get a wiki
page going for this?  Something that lists the application or function
that authenticates and the type of authentication it uses (whether
through website.py or apache mods etc.) .  I would do this myself, but
am not the best person for it.

~tom