Re: Voting APP

On 1/8/07, Zarouali Rachid <rzarouali gmail com> wrote:
does this require a high coding level in python ?
i'm not a coder nor a high class sysadmin, but if this can be handle by a
newbie in python,
why not giving a try ;)

Rachid

You can always take a look for yourself.  I think as far as a survey
mechanism goes I may look at already existing projects so we can focus
on keeping the voting app exactly what we initially needed it for.

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/fedora-vote/?root=fedora