Re: Future plans of the hosting project

Op 12-jan-2007, om 13:47 heeft Jesse Keating het volgende geschreven:

On Friday 12 January 2007 05:27, Nils Breunese wrote:
Project admins will need shell access to be able to use the trac-
admin tool to setup Trac to their liking. A lot of Trac configuration
cannot be done through the web interface.

Actually most of their needs are serviced by the webadmin plugin.
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/WebAdmin

Other than creating the trac instance, I have not needed to revert to the
shell for any of the administrative stuff for my pungi project space.

Ah, I didn't know about that one. I see it will be incorporated into Trac 0.11. Nice.

Nils Breunese.