Wiki Upgrade

Paulo Santos paulo.banon at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:53:42 UTC 2007

Hi Thomas,

The attachment link isnt in the drop down menu anymore. It is something that
needs to be modified manually on the theme template.
This was "done" indeed. But as you can probably see, the testing wiki got
updated, so my changes were also overwriten. But this is not a big deal,
since the link is just a line that needs to be added to the template, since
the actual feature is working.

Test with http://webtest.fedora.redhat.com/AnyPageYouWant?action=AttachFile
Im currently without internet at home, so as soon as i have it back, i'll
insert the line again.

Also regarding the actual wiki upgrade, i say that we should upgrade it when
everyone feels confortable with the new engine, and happy with the design.
So, in my opinion is not me that should say when we migrate, it should be a
wide decision by everyone involved.

Thanks,
Paulo