Fedora Core 6 + Updates + Extras Respin size = 6Gb

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 22:08:13 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 16:55, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Is it our intention that people will pick whats right and add on via
> network?

That's what we're thinking yes.  If what you want isn't on the CD set, the
installer has an "Enable complete Collection repository" or some such wording
that gives you access to the repo that is everything.  The package selection
UI will fill in with what is available and listed in comps.  Not every single
package is accessable, as they aren't all listed in comps (for various
reasons).

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora