Re: Yum deltarpm

Thanks guys, I finally came to the conclusion that the problem was not the python code, but rather the applydeltarpm command that was touching the DB in some wrong way causing it to lockup. I confirmed this by writing a trivial yum plugin that only ran the command using direct on disk files, and yum still hung!
BTW, yes, the constructed rpm does pass all signature checks. I'm currently investigating what's causing the issue inside applydeltarpm.