Hackfest schedule

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 02:14:04 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 18:44 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/HackFest2007
>
> Here's the schedule, please add anything you'd like to work on if
> you're going to be there.  Those that know what time they'd like to
> work on their specific projects should include it on this page so
> others know when to show up if they want to help.
>
> Does anyone know the status of Brew?  I seem to remember someone
> mentioning that the scheme would be availble already.

I asked Jesse about it early last week (Tuesday?) and he said it as
still held up in legal.  I was hoping we'd have the schema before FudCon
and brew itself at FudCon but only Jesse knows if that's still possible.

If Brew isn't available for FudCon, I'd like to at least walk away with
some plan for how we're going to integrate the packageDB and brew stuff
when it does become available.  That would be easier if you were already
within the Red Hat walls and had looked at Brew but maybe
katzj/notting/f13 can smuggle out some screenshots or man pages or
something :-).

-Toshio