back

I've been out of it for a few months, but it looks like I should have
some more time to devote to FI. I'm digging through my e-mail to find
out what's been going on, looks like I've missed a lot. ;-)

Ryan

--
Ryan Ordway               Unix Systems Administrator
OSU Libraries             E-mail: ryan ordway oregonstate edu