----- Forwarded message from Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr> -----

Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 01:33:38 +0200
From: Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr>
To: matt_domsch dell com

As a side note here is what bugzilla gives:

Confirm Match

One or more of the names/email addresses you entered into fields on the
carefully examine the matches below, selecting users from the lists if
necessary, or go back to the previous page to revise the names you
entered.

Assignee: 	Matt_domsch dell com matched Matt Domsch <matt_domsch dell com>

If I continue, I get

Software error:

Insecure dependency in parameter 1 of DBI::db=HASH(0x170bd60)->prepare
method call while running with -T switch at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 69.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (bugzilla-owner redhat com),
giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

--
Pat

----- End forwarded message -----

--