Contributor and contributions stats

Hi

We maintain some amount of user stats at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Statistics but another important metric that is useful for monitoring project growth level is amount of contributors and contributions they have made.

We could keep publish a page that has number of contributors involved with everything from packaging to managing infrastructure vs the contributions they make from number of packages to number of servers managed. Would anyone be interested in writing some scripts that publishes numbers and maybe pretty graphs

Rahul