Re: Infrastructure SCM

On Monday 02 July 2007 10:13:10 Mike McGrath wrote:
> git:

Git.  Sane in-repo branching, which we may want to do for having different
tools for different platforms (RHEL5 vs "Latest Fedora").  Easier to host a
clone if somebody wants to share a patch with us.  FWIW consistency with the
release engineering group having our stuff in git.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora