fedora-accounts:: pgdb.py

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:57:14 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 18:49 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> It has some modifications that made it possible/easier to do some
> things. IIIRC, all the modifications had to do with quoting of query
> params - e.g. to allow passing an array in as a query param and having
> it quoted properly for the 'IN' operator.
>
> If you look at the cvs log on the file and view the changes and commit
> messages, it should become more apparent exactly what it's there for.

Thanks Elliot!

It looks like I should be able to port unicode support into the old file
easier than forward porting the changes.... We should think about
rebasing after we move to git.  ATM, the cvs repository starts with an
already modified version of pgdb.py instead of the vanilla version.
Having a vendor branch will let us see the changes we've made vs the
changes made upstream.

-Toshio