Re: DB Upgrade complete

Mike Bonnet wrote:
On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 09:56 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
With autovacuum on do we still have to run the nightly vacuum jobs?

We'll have to keep an eye on the heavily-updated tables, but autovacuum
combined with the max_fsm_pages increase should remove the need for the
nightly vacuums.

Sounds good, I'll leave them in the cron.d file but comment them out and mention why.