Re: Request For Resource: Hosting GSoC code

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
I am working as a student with The Fedora Project
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2007/DebarshiRay) in this
year's Google Summer of Code, and would like to host the project on
hosted.fedoraproject.org. I have filled out the given template for
requesting resources, which you can find at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/RUM

Will you continue to host the code here after GSoC? We fully intend to remove stale projects so for some SourceForge is a better option.