Re: Bugzilla links update; page update and redirects required

Karsten Wade wrote:

Redirects should probably be setup and the links updated in the bugzilla page.

Please see:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2007-July/msg00035.html

Be aware that every time you send email to a list where there is a bug
or ticket tracking system for that, I'm going to email you and remind
you to Do The Right Thing. :)

Less overhead in sending mails but I filed a ticket now. Would be nice to have a email interface to this.

Rahul