Re: Request For Resource: Hosting GSoC code

Will you continue to host the code here after GSoC?  We fully intend to
remove stale projects so for some SourceForge is a better option.

So you are actually asking: "Will you continue the development after
GSoC?" The answer is "yes", but if due to some unforeseen calamity I
abndon it in the future, I shall let you know.

Thanks,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7