Re: Moin update.

Ray Van Dolson wrote:

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RayVanDolson#Moin for my project
notes on this.  My own personal wiki contains the most information
about what I've tried so far.

http://wiki.bludgeon.org/FedoraProject/MoinOptimize

"We need to set up a test wiki and use cProfile to profile a page save operation. In addition, we'll need to create many users to simulate the Fedora wiki environment"

Last I heard, Fedora was the largest moin deployment and simulating this would be difficult. Why don't you just get a copy of the actual fedora wiki and run a local test instance?

Rahul