Meeting Tomorrow

I've moved all of the schedule items off to the ticket system. If you'd like to discuss your ticket in the meeting add the word "meeting" to the keywords section of your ticket. The schedule from now on will be more about some of the big picture items. (Though currently its blank. I'll fill some out before the meeting tomorrow) Additionally feel free to add things yourself.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Schedule