Re: hosted.fpo 'trac' logo has the wrong href

O/H Craig Thomas έγραψε:
> When we have a master.kid (or genshi), how many of the sites listed here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/DomainsList
>
> would be able to use it/ need to work with it?

I guess the most publicly-visible ones would be nice to have a common
look-n-feel. I'd say to convert the following:

 1. mirrors.fpo
 2. smolt.fpo
 3. admin.fpo
 4. torrent.fpo
 5. docs.fpo

1-4 are TG AFAIK so it won't be too hard. 4 shouldn't be hard because it's one
page. 5 is a somewhat different story. :)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/