Re: Docs site

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes which is linked from the release announcement doesn't work properly.

Which release announcement are you referring?

Fedora 7

Please send me a link to which release announcement you are referring to.

There has only one official Fedora 7 release announcement. Not sure why there is so much confusion.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-May/msg00009.html

My confusion is that the release has been going on for a long time and this is the first report I've had of this. I wanted to see if I needed to drop everything I'm doing and fix it or if it was a minor thing that I could tend to later. I'm working on the fix now, expect it soon.