Re: Docs site

Mike McGrath wrote:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-May/msg00009.html

My confusion is that the release has been going on for a long time and this is the first report I've had of this.

It used to work before. When I checked it out yesterday evening it didn't and I didnt have access to mail then. Just reporting now.

 I wanted to see if I needed
to drop everything I'm doing and fix it or if it was a minor thing that I could tend to later. I'm working on the fix now, expect it soon.

Thanks.

Rahul