Re: Voting App (was Re: hey)

Jose,

There are a few resources you could use to learn TurboGears. You can get the book at http://www.turbogearsbook.com

If you don't feel like buying the book, like me, you could check out these two tutorials to get you started:

http://aymanh.com/turbogears-tutorial-social-bookmarking-application
http://exogen.case.edu/turbogears.html

These tutorials are not comprehensive by any criteria but you could always hunt down the documentation to the individual parts.