mod_fcgid

the wiki is currently deployed using mod_fcgid. Puppet has been turned off so the config doesn't get overwritten. If anything breaks just restart puppet and let it do its thing (It could take a few minutes) and it should auto restart using the old mod_python method. If we make it through the night I'll commit the new configs.