Re: RFR: GIT Package VCS

Christopher Blizzard wrote:

Awesome stuff.  This is the right way to go about the conversation, for
sure.  I would love to add some stuff to this list:

Anyone know how our other friends are doing their package management? I know OpenSuSE doesn't really have a cvs at all, its completely lookaside cache (package/release/md5sum-filename) or some such thing. Anyone interested in doing some research on debian and Ubuntu?