Fedora 7 Upgrade

We currently run many test servers, 3 app servers and 10 Build servers off of Fedora 6. Do we

A) Upgrade everything to Fedora 7
B) Upgrade nothing to Fedora 7
C) Upgrade things as needed.

I'm for C. I think the mash server may already have a request to be upgraded. The others I don't think there is a compelling reason to upgrade and we should wait for Fedora 8 or until something comes up that may require it.

Thoughts?