Re: Fedora 7 Upgrade

On Thursday 07 June 2007 12:28:17 Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Will we want to pull in new features for the builders?  Something like a
> change in rpm is needed for a new version of mock.  We want that change
> and so we need to upgrade?
>
> I just want to avoid flip-flopping between RHEL and Fedora.

Well, one of the things we've been very careful with is making sure we don't
put ourselves in this position, and sometimes that does mean limiting the
kind of changes we can do to things like rpm in Fedora, or spec files or
whatnot.  While I appreciate not wanting to flip/flop between RHEL and
Fedora, I don't want to upgrade the builders every 6~13 months either (:

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora