Re: Web based interface for custom spins

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Is anyone looking into writing a web interface that can do custom spins using pungi and livecd-tools in the background? Revisor is useful as a graphical wrapper but it requires Fedora to be installed already.

Having a web interface would allow anyone to select the package groups and individual packages and get a ISO image for download. I posted to fedora-infrastructure list before but we need a web app before talking about deploying it.

There is new effort launched in http://respins.org to provide a forum and encourage community respins or derivatives of Fedora and they have expressed a interest in this too.

Ugh. Ignore this. Meant to post to fedora-devel.

Rahul