Re: cacti public

There's no GPL version yet, but one may be in the works.  I still
don't really understand the difference if we donate an appliance
versus someone else donating a switch or load balancer, etc.

I'll keep you posted if we the decision goes through for a GPL release.

Matt

On 6/11/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
Flatfender wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Raritan may still be willing to offer up our Command Center NOC
> product.  We will be releasing a free version soon.  You can already
> get a node limited version for free.
>
> http://www.commandcenter-noc.com   http://www.raritan.com

Thanks for the offer, we really appreciate it but we're a 100% FLOSS
shop.  Do you happen to offer a GPL version :) ?