Re: cacti public

Flatfender wrote:
There's no GPL version yet, but one may be in the works.  I still
don't really understand the difference if we donate an appliance
versus someone else donating a switch or load balancer, etc.

I'll keep you posted if we the decision goes through for a GPL release.

Its mostly just viability. I'm not aware of any great open source switches. And as far as load balancing goes much of it is done with mod_proxy_balancer these days and is included with apache. Seriously though, we do appreciate the offer.