Re: Koji outage

Just a thought but maybe there is a memory leak somewhere? Jesse are you able to duplicate the error?

On 6/12/07, Jesse Keating < jkeating redhat com> wrote:
On Monday 11 June 2007 23:32:47 Mike McGrath wrote:
> Does it just need more ram or did something gobble it all up?

I honestly don't know.  http was chewing up all the ram when I looked, but I
don't know if it was getting over worked or if one of the processes just
DoSed the box.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora