Re: escalation paths and methods

Mike McGrath wrote:
Paulo Santos wrote:
i think it would be wise to get Auth there...
Or you will be wake up by lots of spammers :/

I'm not sure I want to add auth unless I have to because the auth system is something thats known to have issue in the past. I do want to add a time based buffer though, 1 page / minute or so.

K, that parts added now at least :) limit one page every 2 minutes.