Re: Upgrade metrics

Mike McGrath wrote:

It did just dawn on me that I've stopped monitoring FC6 yum connections and perhaps I should re-enable it. The scary thing is I still regularly get requests regarding Fedora Core 1!! (we moved it from the primary mirror to http://archives.fedoraproject.org/ fedora/linux/core/1/ and that brought some people out of the woodwork)

I know lots of server providers are still having customers on FC1-4. Some people really don't seem to care about getting patches. I was asked to look at a server this week, but they didn't tell me exactly what it was running. So the first thing I do is 'ca /etc/redhat- release'. Yup, FC1...

Nils Breunese.