Script request

I've got a script request for anyone who's interested (I'm both busy and too lazy to write it myself)

I'd like to count the number of 'updates-released-7' requests in our mirror logs that have happened in the last 24 hours. The script should take two files as input and return a single integer, using bash. Here's a sample log:

http://mmcgrath.net/~mmcgrath/mirrors

happy hacking