Re: Fedora Magazine RFR

Anand Capur wrote:
We are going to be a real online magazine with an ISSN number with the
possibility of going to a print edition in the future. I have a flash based magazine reader and many other things that could not run on the wiki. We are
a totally separate idea than FWN.

I saw that, and as for the namespace you need a completely separate domain? fedoraproject.org/FedoraMagazine/ won't work? Also you'll be using PHP, please explain more what you'll be doing with php. We are extremely concerned about php in our environment.