Re: Our SCM

Anand Capur wrote:
> It has the pros/cons of CVS, Subversion, Mercurial, Bazaar-ng, and
> git, also what we need in a system.
I vote for Subversion - just from the standpoint that many people will
know how to use it, and supporting it will be easier and finding people
to support it will be just as easy.

One note: never saw GNU Arch suggested.... not that I can help any, but
there seems to be a substantial amount of support for it from the GNU
project.

Minor (off-topic) rant: GIT has been the GNU Interactive Tools (
http://www.hulubei.net/tudor/git/ ) for a long time before a certain
kernel maintainer decided to misappropriate the name.....  But I'm no
doubt spitting into the wind anyhow... (sigh).

--
UNIX System Administrator
Linux+, SCSA, RHCE, LPIC-1