Re: Fedora Magazine RFR

> So is our wiki packaged in fedora? Is our account system packaged in
> fedora?
wiki is  account system lives in public cvs.  the account system is an
exception it is some custom scripts  that really are not usefull to anyone
else.  but if someone thinks it would be useful they are free to use it.

Dennis
Ok, I'll get it packaged then use it :), where is the Account System?
I read on the wiki that it was on an internal redhat cvs server.