Re: Our SCM

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
Unless I totally misread Mike's initial post, this is not about the
Packaging SCM but about what SCM we might want for our own projects.  In
particular, the small projects of a few files each that don't make sense
on hosted.

Notificationis a high level goal that we would want.  But the rest of
these goals are more specific to the packaging SCM.

Yep, basically I'm looking for a replacement for /cvs/fedora/. It very well may be cvs still but discussions around this stuff is always best. I don't mind our current setup but it badly needs to be re-organized. I'd also like finer acl's. Right now there's over 70 people that have access to everything in /cvs/fedora/

AFAIK, our needs are simple.

1) Modular ACL
2) email notification
3) Tagging