Re: Fedora Magazine RFR

> I found egroupware packaged for fedora core 5/6 already. The link was
> on the egroupware site.
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/eGroupWare/Fedora_Extras_6/noarch/

Ouch. If it's not in our repositories, it isn't properly packaged, or
no-one ever took ownership and just dumped that package in.

IMHO, that package is just like this one package I have:
This-will-burn-your-machine-1.0.1-4.fc7.noarch.rpm

Nonetheless, the package can save you a lot of work since you would only
need to adjust the spec file and maybe build some patches to match the
packaging guidelines and pass review, right?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

Yeah, it should. Since it is just a PHP Script I wouldn't need to make
it "compatible" with fedora 7. I don't need to include php right?