Re: Our SCM

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 15:52 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> Does that make any sense at all?

My specific proposal was mostly about translations which I don't think
have the same scaling problems you (rightfully) point out with source in
general.

I like a lot of what you had to say there.  Instead of saying that we
pull from an upstream VCS I might say that we keep our own copy.  I
think that we always want to have a copy of the source that we use for
builds somewhere local.  But I do like the idea of trying to get
upstream repos to keep track of the "fedora" branch or coming up with a
set of best practices around that.  Anything we can do to make ourselves
closer to upstream projects is for teh win.

--Chris