Re: ticket system comments

seth vidal wrote:

I was going to suggest we make a mailing list:
admin-request fedoraproject org - maybe alias it to something simple.
When messages come in we do the following:

1. see if we know how to solve it and have time to do it immediately
2. If you don't know how to solve it or don't have the time, open a
bugzilla item about it on a product-to-be-created and thrown the
bugzilla entry back to the list and the poster

This way, the simple things that don't really need a ticket don't get
one and the hard things that do need a ticket do get one.

If someone sends a request to that mailinglist, how do we make sure it gets handled (eventually)? If no one acts, what happens? Is there someone checking whether everything is either solved directly or made into a bugzilla entry?

Nils Breunese.